Downtown Farmington is Open for Business!
Although the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way that many of us can do business, many downtown merchants are still open. Here are their hours and available services:
- Devaney Doak and Garret Booksellers: We are an essential business! Curbside Pickup and Phone Order Hours: Monday - Friday 10-5 Saturday 9-4; Curbside text 207-441-6596. Check Facebook for our latest offerings!
- Cristi DeMarco Acupuncture: Open for telephone consults and can mail or arrange non-contact pickup of herbal remedies. Call 207-778-9700.
- Everyday Music: Tuesday-Saturday, 12-5. Offering curbside, mail and delivery.
- Reny's: Now offering “Curbside, no contact pick-up". Let them do the shopping for you! Call them at 778-4631 or check out their website.
- Mixed Up: Fulfilling curbside orders Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 10am-12pm Call 778-4616 to order. Some suppliers are offering “Direct Ship” options, FIORE Artisan Olive oils & Vinegars offering free shipping with promo code: MIXEDUP at checkout.
- 3D Games: Received Essential Business designation. Call 779-1944 to arrange your gaming needs
- Minikins: Sewing up a storm! Call Susun for your masks 491-5533.
- Mainestone Jewelry: We are now open Tuesday-Friday 10-5 and Saturday 10-3.
- Narrow Gauge Cinema is preparing the Drive-In for a scheduled opening May 14th: stay tuned to their Facebook Page and Website
- Farmington Underground: Introducing the Farmington Treasure Hunt. A complete adventure designed around social distancing, small teams, exercise, and fun. All within the Downtown!
- Country Primitives: reopening Monday, May 11th.
- Aptuitiv: Web design. We are open Monday - Friday from 8am - 4pm. Phone calls, Zoom calls, or in person meetings (with masks).
Don't see a business you're looking for? Call them directly or reach out on social media.
Own a business affected by COVID-19? Check our list of resources here.